Name:
Location: Bmore for the Moment, Maryland, United States

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Haircut Responses

Due to all the creative responses that I've received on my haircut, I thought it would only be fitting to share them. Enjoy...

HAHA… he has made you look like a Marine from the 1940’s!! Maybe WWII is his only reference point for Americans...
Geoffrey Mull

That is hilarious -- Too funny -- Didn't you notice him scalping your head
-- Did you ask for a refund and then throw chocolate mousse at him.
Dimitri Economou

I could have done that with the clippers!
Sanjiv Gajiwala

I think that you look a little like a terrorist or maybe a "freedom" fighter....
Can you blame him? Maybe you got a "freedom" haircut instead of a "french" haircut
Maureen Henry

It is going on my web page
Rogge Heflin
rogge.heflin@roggeheflin.com

...Ben oui, je pense que ta raison... Ton coiffeur apparement n'apprecie que tres peu Mr. Bush.
Christopher Seinecke

Man, that looks like a Scott Grabus original...
James Deriu

Just buy a beret. Now you know why the French wear them.
Paul Koether

Nick, I glad you did not tell him to cut it short. You would be bald or missing top of your head--Joel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home