Name:
Location: Bmore for the Moment, Maryland, United States

Monday, February 28, 2005

The Peter Faulk, The New Jerry Lewis…

I was somewhere in the metro leaving the theater district when I saw the billboards of all billboards, an advertisement of “Columbo” the play. Yes it appears that the French have moved on from their days of the Great Jerry Lewis and found a new entertainment idol in the unorthodox and bumbling detective. Is this a bit weird to anyone else, Columbo the play? Paris, a cultural center and nucleus of fine art, is running Colombo the play. Fortunately for the ordinary serf who does not frequent the theater, Columo re-airings can be seen at least twice a week on one of France’s five TV stations. As for me, I’m a Colombo fan. So if the price is right, I might be able to tell you if Columbo receives one standing ovation or two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home