Name:
Location: Bmore for the Moment, Maryland, United States

Monday, September 12, 2005

A self Rambling

I've been feeling nauseous all morning knowing that change is almost here. I feel awful. Ah, but if life were ever so easy, I wouldn't know what life is. I've been here before... DC, California, Marseille, Paris, new job, grad school, return to the States... Ahhh (deep breath), I remember this feeling. Go, step forward. Regardless, pieces of my heart and soul stay behind, new feelings of comfort that can be rekindled upon site, sound, and smell. Welcome unexpected. Feeling fine.



To the peanut gallery: Sorry for the rambling. Don't try to read too into it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sanjiv Gajiwala said...

whatever you're smoking, bring some back with you next week!

11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You very well know that if it's what you want, than you will be back in no time. Things will start to fall in place in your life before you know it...
and you can be around those that you care about ;-)

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home