Name:
Location: Bmore for the Moment, Maryland, United States

Saturday, March 04, 2006

104.3

104.3 sounds like a radio station’s number on the turn dial; however this number represents the highest fever I’ve ever had. With a fever that has come and gone for 3 consecutive days and chills beyond belief, I thought of Fred Sanford’s “this is it, I’m coming Ester”. Lucky for me I had plenty of Advil and an Uncle who can write prescriptions any time of the day. Aspirin didn’t work, Tylenol failed, but Advil/Ibuprofen temporarily saved the day. Similar to Chris Rock’s miracle “Tussin”, I’m a heavy advocate of Ibuprofen….. and duck tape (which can fix anything… including deep cuts, housing construction, and airplane wings).


1 Comments:

Blogger Kristine said...

Glad to see you're back! Sorry to hear you're sick. Get well, get well soon, we want you to get well!

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home