Name:
Location: Bmore for the Moment, Maryland, United States

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Alfred E. Newman.. "What Me Worry".

How lucky I am to be young. No strings, no worries, pockets full of debt but a full lifetime ahead. Creating a life, soaking up culture and experiences like a sponge... who could ask for anything more. Thank you to the peanut gallery for waking me up and making my day... (LS, SG, SG1a, Thank you!). Just like David Carradine in Kung-Fu walking the Earth and hoping to serve a purpose to better mankind. If one could see the world through my eyes, one would realize "I'm a real boy".

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are here... in front of a world full off possibilties. You know you have so much ahead.. life is what you make it. You are young... 27 but young. I hope I have made you feel even younger. You are amazing.
LOVE

11:33 PM  
Blogger Sanjiv Gajiwala said...

As long as I'm SG, and not SG1a. Glad to be of service. More beer tonight!

1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home